Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Duped Project: Unbreak My Heart?



Duped Project: So. Back I see. Just here to pick up your things, I guess?
Me: What? NO! I came to post some more projects.
DP: Oh, don't lie for me. It's fine. I'm a grown project. I can take it.
Me: Really, baby, I wouldn't walk out on you like that.
DP: You could have called.
Me: I'm sorry, I just got so busy that I...
DP: DEADBEAT!
Me: Don't say that! You know how much I love you!
DP: Why don't you just delete the blog and get it over with!!
Me: Sweetheart, no! Never! I have not abandoned you! I swear! I have at least 6, no 7, projects already completed. I just need to write them up!
DP: (sniffle) Please. Don't make me laugh.
Me: I dooooooo... (whining) I'll make it right, I promise!
DP: Um, prove it.

While I patch things up with my beloved, please know that I haven't abandoned you either, reader. I truly have become super busy and distracted, but I've been keeping up with my goals in reality, if not in cyber-reality. Stay tuned! They're on their way! Here's a preview of what we've got to look forward to:


  • Homemade Dishwashing Detergent
  • Homemade Laundry Detergent
  • Refilling Foaming Soap Pumps
  • All-Natural Orange Cleaner
  • Homemade Dog Treats
  • Carpet Cleaning without Chemicals
  • and more (at least 41 total, they say)


No comments:

Post a Comment