Thursday, November 17, 2011

Craft Fair!

Here are a few pictures of Far Beyond at our local Craft Fair on 5 November. I made some good contacts, a few sales, and had a good time. I even got to show off my baby girl to some fellow crafters while I debuted a new product, wooden plaques!


Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see me! I'm always looking for a good opportunity to show off my products in person, so if you have a good selling opportunity to tell me about, please drop me a line at farbeyonddesigns@gmail.com.




You can get a good idea of the size of my stuff from the picture - just use my styrofoam coffee cup as a gage (*blushing*). See something you like on that table? Check out the shop. Maybe you'll luck out and find it still available! If not, you know I'll make it for ya. Coz I like ya. We're buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment